mercoledì 27 agosto 2014

I WON CHALLENGE BY SCRAP DREAMS

 Hello everyone! 

Today I share with you my fellicità! I am the winner of the month of July Scrap Dreams !!! My bag style Shabby took part in the race and won! I am very happy because this is one of the bags made ​​with mixed media technique and has already been given to newlyweds as a gift of money. And I also have another good news - I will be the GUEST DESIGNER month of September for Scrap Dreams! I'm happy! And I hope to be at altitude. Thanks for all the heart to scrap DT dreams! Go to the blog to see what I will prepare for the next challenge and get involved! 

I'll be waiting here and Scrap Dreams blog in September! 

A hug to everyone! 

And thanks for passing by me 


Ed ecco un altra volta le foto della busta.

Da vicino per vedere il relievo e colori meglio

Di lato per vedere la 3Dimensionalità di oggetti

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...